App Store is full of great apps that maybe some of you find it looks bad even without trying it. But maybe a lot of users heard about a very well known iOS game called Temple Run which is ranked as #47 in the App Store and one of the most top rated game for iPhone. And the game is very simply all what you have to do is to run from the monsters and keep collecting coins and more.. It’s kind of a funny game:
Today I would like to tell you that the developers behind this great game have just announced releasing a new part from the game Temple Run which is under name “Temple Run: Brave” and it brings too many great games.. Here’s a few extras:
- Exclusive ARCHERY feature – tap targets to shoot a bullseye and earn extra coins.
- New, amazing visuals. It looks better than ever!
- All new environments inspired by Disney/Pixar Brave and the wilds of Scotland
- Play as Merida from Disney/Pixar Brave
- Outrun Mordu, the demon bear, to earn running glory
Really I always loved to play this game on my iPhone it is very awesome. But the only problem it is not free like the original version. In order to download it on your iPhone you must purchase it for $0.99 But the good news is it’s universal (iPhone and iPad).If you found this post useful, hopefully hit the +1 (recommend) button ⇉
You can follow Abdelrahman Mohamed on Twitter, join our Facebook fanpage and add me on Google+ to keep yourself updated on the latest jailbreak and unlock news.