DashBoard X is a very great jailbreak tweak that helps users to customize their iPhone- home screen by adding some cool features. Today I would like to tell you that DashBoard X 2.0 is no it’s way to Cydia store which comes with some interesting features and makes it easier to user to add widgets to their iPhone home-screen even easier, more details after the jump:
This time around you can resize widgets using pinch gestures, and you can position widgets on both portrait and landscape orientations independently of one another. Check out this video review for DashBoardX 2.0 and after it we are going to show you the changelog of the tweak:
DasBoard X 2.0 is a completely a new tweak that will change your iPhone home-screen forever, there’s also a brand new pop up menu that replaces that somewhat archaic sheet menu present in the original version. I find that this new pop up menu takes a lot of the pain out of adding new widgets, it’s not nearly as cumbersome as before. Here’s the full features that DashBoard X 2.0 will have:
- Dropped the alert for deleting widgets.
- Pop over for adding a new widget on the iPad.
- Resizing widgets (two finger pinch).
- New animations for adding a new widget on iPhone.
- ‘Suck’ animation when removing widgets.
- In ‘Add New Widget’ dialog widgets no longer have “_” in their names.
- Compatibility with no dots tweak.
- Option to ‘replace background’ — replaces widgets’ backgrounds with a nicer ones.
- When in wiggle mode and moving widgets, a tap and hold is required before actually moving the widget, like with normal app icons.
- Different positions for different orientations on the iPad (on home screen).
- Dashboard screen supports all (landscape right, left and portrait upside down) orientations.
Right now DashBoard X 2.0 isn’t out yet, but those users who already purchased it they will update to the new version of the tweak for free, For those who haven’t purchased it yet, don’t worry, the price remains the same as the initial version — $1.99 on Cydia’s ModMyi repo.
If you found this post useful, hopefully hit the +1 (recommend) button ⇉
You can follow Abdelrahman Mohamed on Twitter, join our Facebook fanpage and add me on Google+ to keep yourself updated on the latest jailbreak and unlock news.